2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Starts tonight and my boner just went through my desk.

MDS

actually it starts on friday when temple beats seton hall
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

yes thats right todd temple did beat seton hall
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

feel good to watch the best basketball team in the city of philadelphia?

ice grillin you

gt lost by 17 to kennesaw state tonight

how does paul hewitt still have a job

BigEd76

24-hour marathon on ESPN starting at midnight.  Don Ho and Todd will be watching the 4am Hawaii game

Don Ho

Just waiting for this St. John's/St. Mary's game to end.  I love this shtein.  If I didn't have a 6 AM HST conference call I'd love to head down and watch the Hawaii/Central Michigan game. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

duke vs. k state tonight...should be awesome. and farg duke.

SunMo

dick vitale said it should be awesome so i'm going to tune in
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

any game with duke is the most amazing game ever to vitale. this one really should be good though.

SunMo

Quote from: phattymatty on November 23, 2010, 05:19:50 PM
any game with duke 10 guys and a hoop is the most amazing game ever to vitale. this one really should be good though.

fixed
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

yeah no shtein dickface. but its disgusting how much he roots for duke even as the so-called biased play by play guy. so bad tonight.

duke looks good as shtein though. it sucks for everyone. except for maybe the kkk.

ice grillin you

he doesnt root for dook anymore than north carolina or kansas...he loves the classic programs and puts them on another level from all other teams...it just so happens that duke won last year and is the favorite this year so you notice it more...when nc was at the top he did the same thing with them