2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

only 7:54 PM in Hawaii and I got all farging night! 

HOW SWEET IT IS!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

WORLD SERIES BITCHHHHHHHHHES.

JUST GOT BACK.

LOVE YOU ALL

MDS

I don't even know where to start. Literally the craziest 4 hours of my life. Basically all of Temple and North Philly ran to City Hall (I biked), then the fun got going on Broad between Chesnut and Walnut. Cars getting tipped over, fires, getting in mad scrambles for those flags hanging on polls along Broad (I got a piece of one).

Wow. I...don't know what else. I don't know what to do or feel.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Munson

Quote from: MDS on October 30, 2008, 02:30:48 AM
I don't even know where to start. Literally the craziest 4 hours of my life. Basically all of Temple and North Philly ran to City Hall (I biked), then the fun got going on Broad between Chesnut and Walnut. Cars getting tipped over, fires, getting in mad scrambles for those flags hanging on polls along Broad (I got a piece of one).

Wow. I...don't know what else. I don't know what to do or feel.

Dude we were very close in proximity.

Me and my friend were never got too far away from the pretty big fire that got set under the redlight that those people climbed that hung over the street....can't remember the name for the life of me but it was pretty close.
Haha a group of guys carrying their bikes were walking through the crowd and the crowd around them started chanting "Hipsters" :-D
I hope you also saw some nice tits like I did.

But yes, it was farging awesome. Watching them win it then running down Broad towards city hall has got be the greatest moment of my life. It was farging insane and my friend got a ton of pictures....I'll post some of them, maybe in a new thread so as not to clutter this one. Jesus farging christ what a night. So farging awesome being in Philly for that.

WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!! WOOOOOOO!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Just checked.... the Phillies are still World Champions!

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 30, 2008, 07:10:13 AM
Just checked.... the Phillies are still World Champions!
i literally had to wake up and turn on fox 29 to make sure
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Fan_Since_64

Congratulations, Phillies fans. Your team did you proud!  :yay

Zanshin

Feva

Congratulations, guys.  For real.  I'm happy for ya.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews