2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on October 29, 2008, 10:26:06 PM
the fact that Utley held on to that ball to decide to accurately throw to home was nothing short of amazing

one of a kind play

Agreed.  Play of the game, including the part on Monday.

Rome

Where the hell is Mo?  Time to change the banner, motherfarger!

PoopyfaceMcGee

We still do want the Mets to die, though.  Let's be honest.

Seabiscuit36

IM Meeting you muthafargers when they announce this parade.  CHAMPS
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

QB Eagles

The suffering is over after all these years of McNabb puking and Lindros concussions, together we lived through the Fog Bowl and Iverson and Hexy and Cunningham and the Bounty Bowl and the Legion of Doom and Wild Thing and the Body Bag Game and Ronde Barber and Shawn Bradley and Mike Mamula and 4th and 26 and TONIGHT THAT ERA ENDS BECAUSE PHILADELPHIA HAS A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!! wrt3 4t4u4btg43t ibnue

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

PhillyPhreak54

I cannot even describe how I feel.

Amazing. I went absolutely batshtein crazy.

my heart is racing and WE WON THE MOTHERfargING WORLD SERIES!!!

BigEd76

Parade starts at noon Friday at 20th & Market
South on Broad Street
Ending at CBP

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

FF, you better be coming, i just got calls from friends in FL and KY who are booking flights now, if they arent done now
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal....my girlfriend flies in to San Antonio on Friday.

WHY CANT IT BE ON SATURDAY!?!?!?

BigEd76

uh oh....here comes the rioting.  A CBS3 van just got smashed and rocked

QB Eagles

This team is all heroes now... Lidge, Hamels, Moyer, Blanton, Utley, Howard had huge moments... even Ruiz, Burrell and Victorino came up big when they needed to... and Feliz of all people had the game winning RBI...  :crazy