2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Choking bums.

Why oh why oh WHY are they chasing high fastballs?!?!

Goddamn I'm nervous.

Rome

I'm telling you, it's like Mother Nature, God, Allah, Jesus & George Carlin are all conspiring against us.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 27, 2008, 10:00:12 PM
Quote from: Rome on October 27, 2008, 09:55:12 PM
Absolutely ridiculous.  This game should be delayed. 

Officially they could call the game now...  ;)

has that ever happened in recent WS history?  that's just wrong.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 27, 2008, 10:22:54 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on October 27, 2008, 10:00:12 PM
Quote from: Rome on October 27, 2008, 09:55:12 PM
Absolutely ridiculous.  This game should be delayed. 

Officially they could call the game now...  ;)

has that ever happened in recent WS history?  that's just wrong.

Never has happened and never will happen. It's just in the rulebook.

Don Ho

holy crap!  i just checked accuweather and this shtein ain't going anywhere soon.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

fairly obvious the umps want to get out of here as well.

Don Ho

Rome,

How long is the delay with mlb.com?  I have it as well but last week it was almost a 60 second delay.

Don Ho

farg!!!

C'mon Jimmy.  shtein shtein shtein shtein shtein

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Buck is bitching about the weather because it hurts the Rays.

Don Ho

went to the WS and a Monster Truck Rally broke out.  this is ridiculous.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Don Ho