2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

manny, ethier, kampe and kent scare me. go phils!!!!

blanon was money tdaoy!

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 05, 2008, 08:31:25 PM
manny, ethier, kampe and kent scare me. go phils!!

blanon was money tdaoy!

I'm quoting this for posterity.

MDS

was there a sale on whiskey at the trailer park or something? jesus phreak is out of his mind.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 05, 2008, 08:41:25 PM
was there a sale on whiskey at the trailer park or something? jesus phreak is out of his mind.

I drank zero liqour...only beer. Like 5 pitchers of  it and three srtongbows. great phils gane, zesty eagle sgame. and i almost cheated on my woman today,....damn,.

SD_Eagle5

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

no, i am really farged up. I drank too much today, thanks to the eagles. i put away a few pitchers, then the bar tenbder got me chugging STrongbows...oh boy. I am not as bad as I was then I got home, but I am stll ripped. NO mocking,

At least the Phils won.

SunMo

oh, there's plenty of mocking...just all of it directed at you
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

ESPN's SportsNation poll:

Which team will win the NLCS?*
58% = PHILLIES

Which team has the better starting rotation?
56% = PHILLIES

Which team has the better bullpen?
63% = PHILLIES

Which team has the better top of the lineup?
68% = PHILLIES

Should the Phillies pitch to Manny Ramirez if first base is open?
51% = yes

* = The map is pretty much split from the Ohio/PA border down, with Arkansas, Michigan, Colorado and Alaska also picking the Philies, Vermont picking the Dodgers, and New York is undecided (or hates both teams equally).

MDS

over/under for number of boards easy posted that on: 6
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

only 2.  i win

and it looks like Friday's game is a 4pm start because TBS gets the 8pm slot.  f'ing AL

MDS

are you farging serious? WHAT THE farg. im flying out to cover the central michigan/temple game and was set to be in the hotel for the 800 start. farg you funholes.

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 06, 2008, 12:50:16 AM
only 2.  i win

and it looks like Friday's game is a 4pm start because TBS gets the 8pm slot.  f'ing AL

TBS?  I thought we were done with these clowns.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.