2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Way to work the count, Feliz, you worthless motherfarging piece of farging shtein.

SD_Eagle5

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Awe - and now Joe Simpson is crying about Shane being unprofessional.

Boo.

Hoo.

Rome

Hahahaha.  And now they're taking the run off the board.  Too farging funny.

Rome

Typical.  Bases loaded with none out and these c*nts can't even score a run.

MDS

well that just terrible. cock tease and then feliz with a terrible at bat, and manuel doesnt even bother pinch hitting for ruiz. farging brutal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 04, 2008, 10:08:50 PM
What is this bullshtein?

Victorino had to slide.  Because he ran into the fielder, it was ruled interference.  Ball dead, runners have to go back.

SD_Eagle5

Now I have to miss game 4 and the Eagles game, thanks fargfaces

Rome

I said it a few days ago - first thing they need to do in the offseason is get a legitimate starting catcher for this ballclub.  Ruiz is brutal.

All around the most miserable game I've seen out of this bunch in a long time.

Geowhizzer

MDS

tomorrow could either be really good, or really bad. farging christ i need a break.

PhillyPhreak54

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! >:( >:(

This offense is HORRIBLE right now.

Welcome back June and July Phillies! Oh how we've missed you so. farging flag ass bitches.

MOTHERfargING BUMS!