2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

just use your ticket to get in and then come up and sit on my lap
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 03, 2008, 10:38:11 AM
not saying they will hit .172 but their lineup better produce more and stop leaving so many men on if they wanna win the next series

All the Phils have to do to avoid this is to stop watching the Dodgers play. It's hard to believe any team leaves more runners on base than the Dodgers.

Anyone got stats?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on October 03, 2008, 02:16:57 AM
i was front row left field for the game and get home to about 5 messages from people saying they saw me on tv.  victorino's grand slam hit about 20 yards to my right, and it's probably the most nuts sporting moment that i've ever been to, my area was absolutely ridiculous.  i'm going to be hoarse for days for yelling at ryan braun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe6AWrx_vEw

good shtein!  thank you.  even knowing the outcome i was at the edge of my seat.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 03, 2008, 01:11:33 PM
phils better win tomorrow cause idiot mlb put sundays game at 1pm

Sunday is really going to suck shtein.  I can't imagine trying to watch both games at a sports bar at 7 AM.  I'll already be a wreck because the birds are playing the skins and there is definitely going to be some dip shtein skin fans with their stupid ass comments within beating range.  I'll be on the verge of snapping.  Phils better wrap this thing up tomorrow.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2008, 03:39:40 PM
Phils goin to the Series!

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

We need these iceholes to win it all.  They can do it, too.  They just need "good" Myers and the offense to play like they are capable.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 04, 2008, 11:11:02 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2008, 03:39:40 PM
Phils goin to the Series!

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

We need these iceholes to win it all.  They can do it, too.  They just need "good" Myers and the offense to play like they are capable.

They win = never called the bums again
Just going and losing = farging bums

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 04, 2008, 11:48:20 AM
They win = never called the bums again... until next season.
Just going and losing = farging bums

phattymatty

i have a 5:00 wedding, so th3 6:30 start time should give me just enough time to get drunk at the open bar before sneaking out of the reception to catch the game.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on October 04, 2008, 12:30:25 PM
i have a 5:00 wedding, so th3 6:30 start time should give me just enough time to get drunk at the open bar before sneaking out of the reception to catch the game.

For most weddings I've been to, you'd be doing well to START the reception by the time 6:30 rolls around.

phattymatty

i'm pretty sure its one of those non-religious jammies.  20 min. then cocktail hour.

Geowhizzer

Rome

Update: phatty's farged up right now.  I think he just felt up the coat check girl.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.