2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Rollins swings on a 3-0 pitch = 3rd out.

I mean, really.  3-0 and that idiot is swinging?  Are they trying to farg it up now?  Is that it?

Christ.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

SD_Eagle5

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 23, 2008, 09:51:38 PM
gonzalez stuff is so filthy

looks like hes possessed.

ice grillin you

you gotta farging swing at the fastball when you get a ahead of this guy...farging feliz just looked a perfect one all the way in

Don Ho

Rome

Victorino should be dirt-napped for his asinine bullshtein tonight.  He was totally worthless.

And job #1 in the offseason should be to get a real catcher.  Ruiz is utter farging garbage.

ice grillin you

man they really needed that one with hamels going...hopefully the brewers gag tonight but i really dont wanna lose the division to those sorry sacks of shtein from ny and now they be creepin with the game in hand

Don Ho

hamels on sunday, correct?  season on the line? he's sure come up big the last two games he's pitched.  well, tonight's not on him as much as the potent offense was brilliant with 2 farging runs.

ice grillin you

yup

i think its clinched by then...unless lou doesnt pitch zambrano and harden i think the phils still win...but it would have been nice to all but seal it with a win tonight behind the "ace"