2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

is it possible to be worse than eric bruntlett?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he at least is entertaining in the field diving unnecessarily for balls. but otherwise, yea.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

is this in reference to his jerking off scott eyre

PhillyPhreak54

About time, Utley.

After Rollins and Victorino laid eggs.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 10, 2008, 05:36:55 PM
is this in reference to his jerking off scott eyre

no the two minute diatribe he went into after dobbs hit...it was amazing

he thought it was the funniest thing ever that dobbs hit it down the left field line

he literally makes me root against the phillies...id rather them lose than him be happy

MDS

i dont think victorino has ever hit a sac fly in his life. he is just a beyond stupid baseball player.

nice to see utley do something.

the 6th inning with wheels and t-mac is basically unbearable. wheeler is just off the charts a front office kiss ass and t-mac hates the phillies. it doesnt mesh like the wheels/sarge middle innings pairing did. those two were comic gold.

Rome

Sensational play by Rollins to end the inning.

Just excellent.

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

wheeler knows larry bowa. they are buddies.

ohmigodimsojealous

ice grillin you

he just said the dodgers have "a lot of very good young hitters"

they are 25th in the majors in runs scored

their offense sucks ass...thats why they traded for manny dumb farg

Rome

MDS