2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

favre? pacman jones? chris henry? to? brett myers?

nope. hes it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Franzke: "This is Joe Blanton's 10th plate appearance, he's 1-10 lifetime with his only hit being an infield single"
LA: "An infield single? Was the infield playing at the warning track"

MDS

Jimmy a late scratch from the lineup. Not sure why.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on July 24, 2008, 12:10:16 PM
Jimmy a late scratch from the lineup. Not sure why.

I hope it's for disciplinary reasons

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

He seemed fine walking around the dugout, maybe he said something to piss Charles off and got the boot.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

I don't have warm fuzzies about this rubber match.

ice grillin you

charlie bropught up yesterday how his ankle is still bothering him and that he tweaked it hitting a base in florida...its probably that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

1-0 Mets.  Phils haven't put a scare into Perez yet, naturally.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 20, 2008, 08:18:53 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 20, 2008, 07:44:47 PM
perez is a mortal lock against the phillies...much more so than santana

yup...and they never hit Maine. I think their best bet is against Santana.

Called that one a mile away. Game isn't over yet but Perez is having his way with the middle of the bums order.

MDS

burrell just sucks. what a piece of shtein. he cant throw out reyes from 2nd with 2 outs? farg him what a fleshpopface.

ice grillin you

choke has faced perez 22 times and has 14 strikeouts

Quote from: MDS on July 24, 2008, 01:14:28 PM
burrell just sucks. what a piece of shtein. he cant throw out reyes from 2nd with 2 outs? farg him what a fleshpopface.

wow does the game fly over your head...an average OF catches the ball and no throw is necessary

PoopyfaceMcGee

Howard would have caught the ball AND thrown out Reyes for good measure.