2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Rome on July 14, 2008, 08:09:15 PM
Most awesome thing ever?
Since Utley did it, Yes.  farging hilarious.  Trashy Mets fans invaded the stadium
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

That Jimmy Rollins ESPN commercial was good. 

Munson

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 14, 2008, 08:42:32 PM
ask and ye shall receive   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBEnfGsLTHE

:-D :-D :-D

I think the fact that he still maintains the soft spoken manner while saying it makes it even more hilarious.

"Boo? farg you."

hahaha
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Was Chase your favorite current Phillie before tonight?

Is he now?

Seabiscuit36

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

ice grillin you

anyone who wears a piece of clothing in public with the word farg on it should be beaten

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

that especially includes 14 year old daddy dont love me hate the world goth kids who rock farg racism shirts they bought at spencer gifts with their allowance money

but they still might be a notch above the cbp phillie fans who muck the fets

ice grillin you

Phillies pitching coach Rich Dubee said today that Jamie Moyer will make the first start after the All Star break against Florida in Miami. Kyle Kendrick will follow him Saturday. Cole Hamels will then likely start Sunday, though that isn't yet set and stone. Dubee was noncomittal on the final two spots in the rotation, though he did say Brett Myers will get another start in the minors. Myers pitched Saturday night, so his next turn would likely be Thursday, when the IronPigs host the Red Barons.

here we go again with this shtein...lets hold king back till sunday so he misses the mets series