2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Good job tonight, Brett.

Now 8-0 after Madson comes in and gives up a single w the bases loaded.

fargbags.

Wingspan

I hear the reason that the phils traded for Brad Lidge was because with moving Myers back into the rotation, it was like acquiring a top notch starter, is that true?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Myers will be fine.

Meanwhile, the Phils are starting to make some noise. 8-4 now.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 14, 2008, 09:13:20 PM
Myers will be fine.

wheels?

choke dog goes oppo off a lefty. looks likes hes finally heating up a bit.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Victorino actually swings the bat with the best hitter in the game on deck and with 1st base open, no less.

Just unreal.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 14, 2008, 09:30:30 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 14, 2008, 09:13:20 PM
Myers will be fine.

wheels?

choke dog goes oppo off a lefty. looks likes hes finally heating up a bit.

Call me Wheels again, I'll kill ya.

Speaking of Wheels, I got to listen to the Phils feed again tonight. WTF have they done to that announcing line-up? Is it a contest to see how many people they can have call a game? In-game interviews?

Let Harry Kalas call the farging game. Stop the bullshtein, let the greatest have his stage and shut the other stupid fargers up.

MDS

Yea, it's pretty bad. There's too much nonsense going on.

Hacktorino wasn't going to get walked with the base opened and Utley on deck, so he was going to get a fastball and had to do something with it. He didn't and I believe swung at a ball inside. Oh well.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

Sgt PSN