Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

trump hasnt said anything about that but he did retweet nazi pizzagate dickhole jack posbeic

go eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on January 13, 2018, 03:52:15 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 13, 2018, 01:21:58 PM
Hope this is a hack of some sort but twitter has people saying the EAS alerts are going out to people in Hawaii saying of ballistic missiles inbound and to seek shelter

This was farging gnarly.  I won't lie, I slept in this morning and I woke up to the radio and this weird talk about civil defense and false alarm - shtein happens a lot here with sirens gong off at strange hours due to salt water erosion and yes even rats eating wires.  I heard nothing and laughed when I turned my phone on and there were all kinds of emergency warnings.  Just turned on the local news and people were in a state of panic.  People in Waikiki, at the gym, in their cars, restaurants, shtein they just showed a clip of people at Pearl Harbor watching the video of the bombing at the Memorial center that visitors watch before heading out to the Arizona.  They got the announcement but the movie continued playing, that must have been a nice calm environment.  Clips of people climbing into manholes with their kids.  Un freaking real.  Just talked to a friend on Maui and she was in her car with her kids and niece.  She was in tears. 

Looking like human error during a shift change at Emergency Management Center.  People very anger it took 38 minutes to give all clear.  So much has been exposed this morning. 

I told Sea Biscuit at least I would have been sleeping when I got vaporized or North Koreans could have waited until Foles throws his first INT or Julio Jones performs the reenactment of the attack on Byron Maxwell with Darby.

I thought about ya when I heard the news. Hopefully they find out what happened and smack whoever was responsible. Some of the stories about people freaking out are scary

Rome

The funniest part was the manhole bit.  People, listen... if a missile detonates within 25 miles, you're dead.    All these warnings do is scare the farg out of everyone.  They're pointless and stupid.

I did appreciate fat disgustoid Trump continuing his golf round during the "emergency".   What a nauseating piece of shtein.

smeags

sooo, trump said "shteinhouse" not "shteinhole".

well now, that changes everything.  ::)
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

trump announced the fake news awards a few weeks ago...moved them a number of times...theyre supposed to be tomorrow...but nothing on his schedule

WHEN ARE THE FAKE NEWS AWARDS?!?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2018, 09:43:38 PM
trump announced the fake news awards a few weeks ago...moved them a number of times...theyre supposed to be tomorrow...but nothing on his schedule

WHEN ARE THE FAKE NEWS AWARDS?!?

Fake news = fake awards

MDS

ice grillin you

another example of the trump administration trying to burn our government to the ground and open up shop as a kleptocratic dictatorship

oh also trump admin is increasing the cost to get in national parks and getting rid of the no plastic bottles rule...so now it will be less affordable to get in and dirtier for the people who do

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/nearly-all-members-of-national-park-service-advisory-panel-resign-in-frustration/2018/01/16/b322ef5e-fae3-11e7-ad8c-ecbb62019393_story.html?utm_term=.1f589a7123ea
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

So both sides are blaming each other for the shutdown.  This country really is a shteinhole.

rjs246

Well let's see. One party's animating principle is hatred of government. One party has a history of shutting the government down. One party controls the house and refused to bring a vote to reauthorize the bipartisan CHIP program. One party's leader threw a racist temper tantrum and rejected a bipartisan DACA bill. Surprise! That's all the same party.

But sure, both parties are at fault. Definitely.

farg the GOP.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

also five republicans and five democrats voted against the deal

ice grillin you

so trump admits now he said shteinhole which just tramples under the bus people like tom cotton who lied for him

when will these sycophants realize trump doesnt give a farg about anyone but himself and never will

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

McConnell whining about shutdowns is an all-time case of cognitive impairment.  They all just need to die screaming.