2 props to 2 players

Started by hbionic, October 03, 2006, 03:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Props to Dhani Jones and McNabb.

I don't know if he lost weight, someone threatened his family or maybe bet on the game last night...but I have never seen Dhani fly around the field like he did last night. Ever. He actually looked fast and was at the right place in most instances. I know this is probably once in a blue moon kind of thing....but here's to hopefully seeing this type of performance from him at least one more time while he wears the Midnight Green.  Props to you.:yay

McNabb....he was not perfect, he ran, he smiled...but what I finally saw from him...something I havent' seen from him in a while and in lieu of looking up at the sky and pretending the sky was falling....he got pissed and frustrated. I haven't seen that from him.....in ever. He usually just shakes his head....smiles....frowns...but never have I seen him pissy-frustrated like last night. Good for farging him. We need more of this attitude from you Nabbs. Props to you. :yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Drunkmasterflex

I agree with you on both counts.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Wingspan

it's a shame mcnabb is so mentally fragile
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

hbionic

Quote from: Wingspan on October 03, 2006, 03:33:59 PM
it's a shame mcnabb is so mentally fragile

I'm starting to buy into that on a fractional scale. It's like a 'whoa is me' attitude when shtein doesn't go right...which is what we saw in the Giants game. He needs to sack up and take charge. He's still teh awesome though in my book...but he's gotta cut the whiny bullshtein and do it. I'd rather see him go out with guns blazing than seeing him with that 'my Hoyda just got hurt' look he sometimes gets.

Go Eagles!

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

this is what we call Nate Wayne disorder.  Show up once on a monday night and then return to the cave of crap. 

hbionic

Nate Wayne came to mind as I was typing.  :-D     :'(

PhillyPhreak54

Dhani has neen much better this year.

Maybe I should hate players more often.

I hated on Lewis and he scores. I hated on Dhani and he plays well.

cj2112

Thank God he only did that guitar thing once.  He made a couple of huge plays and I found myself cringing that he'd pull out his ghey imaginary six-string. 

He looks like a freaking 9-year old Zeppelin fan when he does that.

SD_Eagle5

That's a pretty big insult to 9 year old Zeppelin fans.

hbionic

It's more like a Banjo*.

*credit sassy on that one.

cj2112

I just did that when I was a 9-year old Zep fan and I think I looked like a huge dork.  I didn't even want my mother catching me playing air guitar; I can't believe he would make it his signature move.  If he scores on an INT, I fear that he'll pull a hairbrush out of his back pocket and start singing Whole Lotta Love right into the lens.

hbionic

cj, you gotta remember...he wears a bowtie.

LBIggle

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2006, 04:03:27 PM
Dhani has neen much better this year game.

Maybe I should hate players more often.

I hated on Lewis and he scores. I hated on Dhani and he plays well.

he has been invisible the first 3 games.