2005 Point and Laugh at the Eagles Thread.

Started by Sgt PSN, October 30, 2005, 06:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Or curse at them or boo them or do whatever it is you want to do. 

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

SunMo

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

WE...fargING...SUCK!!!!!

BoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 30, 2005, 06:39:04 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 30, 2005, 06:38:26 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 30, 2005, 06:35:40 PM
phillies > eagles

Temple Football > Eagles

1998 Eagles > 2005 Eagles :-\

I'm going to agree with that simply because I think we all knew that the 98 Eagles would suck.  At least they knew how to live up to expectations. 

TexasEagle

Jake

#60 Chris Samuels - 2006 Pro Bowler

Linc Stadium Janitor by day.
Linc Stadium Prosecutor by night.

PhillyPhreak54