Divisional - Falcons: Over Before It Started

Started by MDS, December 31, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on January 13, 2018, 05:41:01 PM
Why can't they farging get to another sloth QB?

They pretty much did. Just forgot to cover the one guy he was still capable of throwing to.

Don Ho

shtein, maybe one of these birds defenders will shock us all and not commit a boneheaded play and also actually hang on to a ball for an INT.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The roughing call was a disgrace but the Eagles handed them the ball at the 18.   Stop doing that and they have a shot.   

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Stop blowing Foles Colinsworth, he farging sucks

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

I don't know why I'm so farging angry, not like we didn't see this coming.  Then again I wasn't expecting two miscues and a missed XP

Diomedes

The muffed punt was proof that God exists and does in fact hate me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Use your farging Microsoft Surface you fat farg!