The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

its a joke that one of these teams is out in the first round.....they need to change the playoff structure
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

likely they are going to either get rid of conferences or move NO and memphis to the east and milwaukee and maybe chicago to the west

they know it cant keep going like this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

moving teams is a short term fix and stupid...it needs to be seeded 1-16 by record

MDS

well NO has anthony davis and hes going to be a force for the next decade +....but after that, sure

do you seed the teams 1-16 but 8 still make it from each conference? or just take the best 16

because if you do that, the schedule has to be balanced. toronto cant be getting 4 games vs. joke fake teams like the sixers and knicks while the thunder/spurs/clips/etc get 2.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

well i might have misspoke my opinion

i think division winners should auto make it but they shouldnt get special treatment after that....but top 16 in wins should be ranked 1-16 2-15 ....

and i dont agree the schedule has to be balanced...i think the yearly or decade type shifts in power btwn the conferences should let itself play out

MDS

id prefer they go 1-16, too.....but you have to balance out the schedule

otherwise how is it fair that toronto and washington get to play zesty eastern teams all the time to pad their wins while the west is in a war all the time.

gotta figure out a way to make it quasi even

ice grillin you

i dont  disagree with what you are saying but i think conference and division match ups are important....the sixers shouldnt play the suns as many times as they play the knicks

MDS

youre right about that

there's really no way you can do it straight 1-16 then

you gotta take 8 from each, then go 1-16. thunder would still be out this year, but at least spurs and clips wouldnt be meeting in the 1st round

ice grillin you

no you take 1-16 with an uneven sked...its not perfect but its way better than it is now

nhl used to do this before you were born and it was awesome...then they stopped it because of travel...flyers played the canucks one year in the first round in a five game series

ice grillin you

the dubs slept walked thru that half yet still shot 61% and lead by 8

SD

Bulls mailing it in tonight. Boring game

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on May 06, 2015, 08:18:33 PM
Bulls mailing it in tonight. Boring game

Do you actually expect to be entertained by sports? The farg is wrong with you?!

--mds

MDS

smeags

cavs fans spit on noah. barely a mention.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Rockets have decided defense isn't important, I see.