Wild Card - Bucs: Season Ender?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I've been nervous, I've been excited, I've been relieved, I've been . but I think this is the first time I've been afraid going into a playoff game.  Afraid that everything we've seen and know about this team will once again unfold before our eyes and Baker f'ing Mayfield beats this tire fire.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Don Ho on January 15, 2024, 07:17:15 PMI've been nervous, I've been excited, I've been relieved, I've been confident, but I think this is the first time I've been afraid going into a playoff game.  Afraid that everything we've seen and know about this team will once again unfold before our eyes and Baker f'ing Mayfield beats this tire fire.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Forget that double post but you get the gist of it. I'm scared.

Don Ho

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2024, 07:16:35 PMlol at listing dudes not even in the league yet

Gtfo

i didnt say they were better or worse, just more valuable an asset, which they objectively are. it may be hard for eagles fans to understand, but your franchise qb is mid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

That's empirically untrue but please continue. 

PhillyPhreak54

Lil guy going WIP tonight. Fishing for callers.

Please win tonight.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Todd out here rockin his Joe Jurevicius jawn

Don Ho

Ric Flair looks as old as me.  Damn!

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Zone coverage and a shot of Patricia on the sidelines made me barf in my mouth

Don Ho

I usually type are you farging kidding me but it is crumbleberry what a piece of shtein and useless robe.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

The Eagles defense belongs in a youth pylon league as they have excelled at touch football