Jessica Alba's BK

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, September 17, 2007, 10:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Wynn celebrated his good first drive by going to the locker room to have his tampon taken out
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

that Brett Favre interception pretty much lost me games in 2 leagues
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jennings, of course, left the game with an injury.

Things just keep getting better for Flowering Flatulence.  But I did still win, putting up 89 points with Larry Johnson and Chris Chambers each getting 1 whole point.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Commish Rusty just can't bring himself to pick my team to win.

Frankly, no one in his right mind would pick my team to win.

That means I will be 4-2 after the weekend.  Oh, and as an added bonus, I'm getting drunk at the Rathskellar on Friday.

paco

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 11, 2007, 10:18:45 AM
Commish Rusty just can't bring himself to pick my team to win.

Frankly, no one in his right mind would pick my team to win.

That means I will be 4-2 after the weekend.  Oh, and as an added bonus, I'm getting drunk at the Rathskellar on Friday.

If you don't beat me this weekend, you have the worst team in the history of things.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, I'm on the road and can't check my team today, but I think my RB tandem of Larry Johnson and Adrian Peterson (MIN) did ok, right?

paco

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 14, 2007, 04:50:24 PM
So, I'm on the road and can't check my team today, but I think my RB tandem of Larry Johnson and Adrian Peterson (MIN) did ok, right?

Yup.  You got the info from me shortly after this... but why did you call again when I told you I was about to go to the airport?

Considering that I had to play my 4th and 5th string RBs (Total points=0) and my third WR was deactivated before the game, and that I still put up a decent score, I feel good about todays loss. :)
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

phattymatty

Lots of close games this week.  And high scores.  Total opposite of last week.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on October 15, 2007, 04:15:06 PM
Lots of close games this week.  And high scores.  Total opposite of last week.

The one similarity is my awesomeness.

EDIT:  It's final.  Top score two weeks in a row.

Beermonkey

Much like in Bugs Bunny cartoon where he sleep walks through a construction site while girders line up under his feet & avoids falling objects, my fantasy team has mindlessly wandered through the first 6 weeks while my oppponents forgot to set their line ups, their starting RB's got injured & my week 1 loss miraculously turned into win during week 6.

I have a bad feeling this week that the Monkey Spanks freight train will derail this week & fall victim to the surging Flowering Flatulence & it's egomaniacal owner. God bless us all.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I have Rivers and Chambers.  You have LT.

This bye week hurts you a lot more than it hurts me.

Where the hell's the commish's week 6 recap?  farging slacker.

Beermonkey

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 19, 2007, 10:27:12 AM
I have Rivers and Chambers.  You have LT.

This bye week hurts you a lot more than it hurts me.

Where the hell's the commish's week 6 recap?  farging slacker.

But my RB's are Ward & Betts  :P

Rusty's probably out blowing his promotion money on meth & tranny hookers.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The last 2 weeks, Russell picked against me.  I won the matchups by an average of well over 20 points, maybe 30.

Russell picked against me this week again.  You're farged, Chris.  Ha!

On a more serious note, I really am looking to deal Rivers or Chambers.  I don't mind holding on to both of them, but if I could get a player of similar value that isn't directly relying on another player on my fantasy team to score, that would be nice.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 19, 2007, 12:26:34 PM
The last 2 weeks, Russell picked against me.  I won the matchups by an average of well over 20 points, maybe 30.

Russell picked against me this week again.  You're farged, Chris.  Ha!