I've Got Open Spots In My Fantasy League

Started by SunMo, August 30, 2007, 09:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

karma puts it's foot squarely up Paco's ass, hahaha
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

paco

Quote from: MDS on December 16, 2007, 07:51:34 PM
paco goes down barring 50 some odd points from shockey. i shot my wad with 175, chuck monks, the miracle run will continue.

I think shockey has 10 catches for 100 yards and 5 tds in him.  (what a weird fantasy week)

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

MDS

tell me about it. if peterson doesnt have 200 yards and 3 tds, im in the finals of both money leagues.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

paco

Quote from: MDS on December 16, 2007, 09:24:14 PM
tell me about it. if peterson doesnt have 200 yards and 3 tds, im in the finals of both money leagues.

You know Brady killed some playoff teams tonight.  Except rusty's league.  crap.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

MDS

SunMo

paco

And shockeys leg exploded.... fitting.  My entire team went in the crapper in a 10 day span  :-D