NFL Pickem contest

Started by MURP, August 15, 2007, 08:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

I think Yahoo does have tiebreakers even if two people have the same number of wins... they have a weekly tiebreaker for that etc.

anyway... if for some reason we need a tiebreaker, Cerevant, your tiebreakers system works for me....

Cerevant

I only brought it up because it happened last season.  It appears that there are only weekly tie-breaks, but no season tie-breaks.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

MDS

battle for the cellar comes down to the wire

im up 1, have indy tonight

if ten wins, igy wins cause he has the tiebreaker (i surely cannot win it if all my tiebreakers were nonsense)

if indy wins, i win and celebrate with style

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Cerevant

Congrats, 5 of you did better than my office pool.  Not bad, considering this Canadian Dilbert Homage kicked our asses last year.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.