Fantasy Football Playoffs Edition

Started by MURP, January 02, 2006, 12:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

Quote from: rjs246 on January 07, 2006, 10:35:50 AM
Are you seriously ejecting me?

I'll let this one up to the people.  If you can get 5 players here to say you should be let back in with Hall from the Skins as your kicker then it's a go.  Otherwise, read the rules every day until next year. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

You'd think a learned individual such as yourself would be able to understand some simple rules in the first place.

I'll put a vote in for rjs' reinstatement.  Only because I'm confident his team sucks anyway.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Quote from: MURP on January 07, 2006, 11:17:32 AM
Quote from: rjs246 on January 07, 2006, 10:35:50 AM
Are you seriously ejecting me?

I'll let this one up to the people.  If you can get 5 4 more players here to say you should be let back in with Hall from the Skins as your kicker then it's a go.  Otherwise, read the rules every day until next year. 
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

I say put him back in.  Only for the sole reason that he made made fun of the one guy who didn't understand the rules, and followed that with being the only person to not understand the rules.

Plus his team is garbage.

rjs246

Is that a vote from FF and a vote from Wingspan or is Wingspan just keeping score? This is retarded. Or rather, I am retarded.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Quote from: phattymatty on January 07, 2006, 12:36:44 PM
I say put him back in. Only for the sole reason that he made made fun of the one guy who didn't understand the rules, and followed that with being the only person to not understand the rules.

Plus his team is garbage.

Oh sweet irony.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Quote from: rjs246 on January 07, 2006, 12:37:21 PM
Is that a vote from FF and a vote from Wingspan or is Wingspan just keeping score? This is retarded. Or rather, I am retarded.

i voted for ya, asshat.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

I let Chuggie stay in the AFC, so I've got so say let the Jerk play too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

He's Mr. Popular around here.  A regular celebrity.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I am also rather surprised, but I knew that deep down all you stupid idiots loved me. Stupid idiots.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on January 07, 2006, 01:31:30 PM
I am also rather surprised, but I knew that deep down all you stupid idiots loved me. Stupid idiots.

You're A-OK in my book, Russtastic.