Week 9 - Texans: Family Affair

Started by MDS, October 30, 2022, 06:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i couldnt find the machu pichu pic which was my preference

the texans are abysmal and currently getting run out of the building by malik willis
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

I'm honored.

Will be on eagles sideline endzone club level Thursday

If they don't win by 3 TDs I'll be disappointed

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 30, 2022, 07:16:52 PM
I'm honored.

Will be on eagles sideline endzone club level Thursday

If they don't win by 3 TDs I'll be disappointed

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

I thought today would have been the hiccup.  Not so much.

phattymatty

Houston Philly in baseball and football on the same night.  It's like good vs evil except we are actually the good guys for once.

phattymatty

Wait no World Series game Thursday lol still farg Houston so hard.

Geowhizzer

I know it's not the Oilers... I don't care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvZoLH0CogA

EDIT:  Rich Kotite sucks.

SD

Houston's a great city. Watched the Birds with J at a packed Eagles bar yesterday called Little Woodrow's. Could have spent the whole day talking Philly sports with J but my daughter wanted to roll. Birds essentially rested their starters in the 4th, get a W Thursday and it's a mini bye coming off the bye. This is setting up too nicely so just waiting for the kick in the nuts.

PhillyPhreak54

Great seeing you, man. This weekend was a blast!!

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2022, 12:46:53 PM
Great seeing you, man. This weekend was a blast!!

farg yea bro!

I'd be remiss in my duties if I didn't mention this: Houston is the undisputed champ in perfectly shaped fat asses. Must be something in the water. J and I's waitress yesterday was holy shtein. Red tights with an ass that never quit.

Diomedes

You are a fargn' moron.

Asses be the same everywhere.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger