Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone else having trouble? It was fine until about 15 minutes ago. Now its not loading at all or loading incomplete or very slow.

MURP

Sgt PSN

For a little while, the main page would show that new posts have been made but then when I'd open up the specific section, there would be no new posts......even when I opened up the thread. 

Weird. 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 24, 2006, 03:29:29 PM
For a little while, the main page would show that new posts have been made but then when I'd open up the specific section, there would be no new posts......even when I opened up the thread. 

Weird. 

Presently experiencing the same thing. It's like the twilight zone.

*Edit* If you click on the thread and the same old posts keep re-appearing, hit the refresh button and it will bring up the new ones. Annoying yes, but it works.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Site was down for a bit last night, around 9:30-10pm or so.

rjs246

QuoteSite was down for a bit last night, around 9:30-10pm or so.

Yep
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Longer than that for me.  More like 8:30-11 or so.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Zanshin on March 06, 2006, 10:41:36 AM
Longer than that for me.  More like 8:30-11 or so.

Ok, well I gave up after a while instead of sitting at my computer hitting reload over and over, like you.

Zanshin

Eh...the wife was watching the Oscars, and I tried to occupy time with the laptop to provide the illusion of spending quality time with her.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Server's been very flaky the last 30 minutes or so.

phillymic2000

PG might have thrown it against a walla fter last nights game. ;)

Diomedes

Whatever happened there, site was down for a while.  You should demand a credit.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

I got an SQL server connection message as well as some Nuclear mumbo-jumbo. Maybe it was the NSA hacking into the site.