The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Wow.  Amazing game.

And yes that shot by James was pretty awful.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on June 18, 2013, 11:52:19 PM
Heat just got scewed on that instant replay.  just like a TO for Spurs. 

Would have liked them to get off a shot that actually had a chance with 5 seconds left there.

Don Ho

The little French farg is going to sleep well tonight.  Taking a beating.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

damn Parker is just a little ball of fire.  Reminds me of AI in 01.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on June 18, 2013, 11:52:19 PM
Heat just got scewed on that instant replay.  just like a TO for Spurs.

actually pop was salty as farg that they stopped the game...a bunch of the heat players were walking to the bench thinking a timeout would be called....he wanted to be able to inbound the ball right away
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

how many lives do the heat have

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Jesus Christ, Bosh you just got away with murder.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn Bosh fouled the farg outta him.

Great game.

Check this - a shteinload of Heat "fans" left early. And then reports started surfacing of the cops having to be called because of them trying to re-enter the arena. lol

MDS

a bunch were banging on the doors to get back in

you get this whenever a team does well, its just amplified because its miami. people were leaving game 4 of the 09 nlcs early before jimmy won it. with wins come people who just want to be there to be seen. it is what it is.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I'm not sure how he managed to do it, but in the 4th qtr and OT LBJ was equal part 2012 LBJ and 2009 LBJ.  He was spectacular and a choke artist at the same time.  They absolutely should have called a foul on Bosh on that block, too. 

Duncan was a total non-factor in the 2nd half and OT and I'm pretty sure Manu lead the Heat in assists.  Tony Parker is really fun to watch though and is the most underrated PG in the league.  That step back 3 over LeBron was a thing of beauty.  His buzzer beater at the end of regulation was perfectly on line, just came up really short.  Wondering if a healthy hammy gives him enough lift to get that shot closer to the rim?

Don Ho

I hope Duncan can last 4 quarters if this thing stays close.  He looks exhausted.

Don Ho

Kawhi Leonard is just a farging stud.

ice grillin you

this game is in beast mode
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN