The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Given the combination of the utter secrecy and the supposed severity, it probably involves his weiner.

MDS

hes engaged to nia long yet most certainly couldnt keep his dong in just her
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

If he cheated on her he deserves a suspension. She's fine as hell

MDS

yup he stepped out. madness
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

no matter how hot she is, somewhere out there is sick of her shtein.

read that on a bathroom stall once.

I had no idea he was with nia long, I've had a crush on her since I was a baby.  imagine losing your job because you cheated on one of the hottest women on the planet.

PhillyPhreak54

Gotdamn they're suspending him for the entire season.

Most consequential piece of ass ever for him. Nia prob leaves him and he gets whacked for a year.

SD

Suspended the entire season for pounding a member of the team staff? It was 100% consensual that seems a little harsh. I'm assuming the staff member will be suspended the entire season too or is this some double standard bullshtein.

MDS

shes the subordinate, hes not...id assume shes going to have something done to her but even a proud boy like you can understand a difference in power dynamics

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently it's an organization rule

Also rumors that he hit two women in the organization one of which is married to a Celtics senior VP

SD

Quote from: MDS on September 22, 2022, 11:37:09 AM
shes the subordinate, hes not...id assume shes going to have something done to her but even a proud boy like you can understand a difference in power dynamics

Why is she called the subordinate and not the whore?

https://youtu.be/JUrMSK8XWFc

A one year suspension for banging a co-worker is absurd

PhillyPhreak54

There's likely more layers.

Like they told him to knock it off and he kept on

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

nah you shove someone you at least better put your hands up...Poole ain't about that life
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2022, 12:19:56 PM
nah you shove someone you at least better put your hands up...Poole ain't about that life

Damn straight

SD

QuoteBen Simmons Nets debut:

4 points
3 turnovers
0/2 from the line
6 fouls