Let the 2005 season begin. GAME THREAD!

Started by Sgt PSN, September 12, 2005, 09:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: General_Failure on September 14, 2005, 10:49:52 PM
Westbrook held out. Remember him? The little guy? No rushing yards? That guy?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, big fella. Westbrook had some rushing yards (about 40 I believe).

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MadMarchHare on September 14, 2005, 10:42:35 PM
That 3rd and 5 was farging ridiculous.  So was that effort after the interception.  He took a lot of plays less than seriously.  And I was disappointed, but not surprised.

You're crazy, bro. Read what Jaws had to say about him after Jaws watched the film.

And the effort after the INT?!? TO ran him down and was going to try to strip him until Hall ran into the ground before he got planted by Artis. Please re-watch that sequence.

MadMarchHare

I don't remember Westbrook threatening to cause problems without a renegotiation.  He just held out, relatively quietly, came back, and said negotiations were over until the FO upped their price.
Anyone but Reid.

ice grillin you

TO will never begin a game intentionally not giving 100%...but when things dont go his way...look out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 15, 2005, 10:38:35 AM
TO will never begin a game intentionally not giving 100%...but when things dont go his way...look out

The same could be said of any WR.

ice grillin you

The same could be said of any WR

you could say that...but youd be wrong

Rome

MURP

from JJ press conference-

- Trent Cole made a mistake by letting Vick outside, so they kept Kearse and Kalu in more than they wanted too.
-  Mike Patterson can play left or right DT no problem.  Patterson starts in the nickel package
- Said Labinjo did ok for not having practiced all week. (said the starters really only practice).   :paranoid
-  The reason Kearse wasnt his usual self was because they schemed a controlled rush so Vick didnt get outside.
- Said Dawkins is awesome.   ;D

ice grillin you

i dont like benching a rookie because of one mistake...and since cole is a future pro bowler and better than kalu right now let em play

shorebird

Quote from: MURP on September 15, 2005, 03:57:38 PM
from JJ press conference-
- Said Labinjo did ok for not having practiced all week. (said the starters really only practice). :paranoid
JJ must take lessons from Reid on what to say during a press conference.