Rest Of Baseball - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2021, 12:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

I'm sure that some of Todd's nerd stats can explain this, but the favorite to win the NL Cy Young won... 11 games?

Sure wouldn't have happened when I was growing up!

Note:  This was according to Bob Nightengale... so take it for what it's worth.

Geowhizzer

On a side note:  Ken Rosenthal is damned short.  Don't think I realized this.

And this MLB awards show is frightfully boring.  Don't think I will make it to NL MVP.

EDIT:  Just realized that the Cy Young and MVP aren't being announced tonight.  iceholes.

SD

Schmidt's announcing the nl mvp so we know what that means. Well deserved

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 16, 2021, 06:57:25 PM
I'm sure that some of Todd's nerd stats can explain this, but the favorite to win the NL Cy Young won... 11 games?

yes. wins dont matter and nobody cares or pays attention to them. moving on from a 2007 debate...
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Angels do need pitching. And they have some money to throw around

PhillyPhreak54

Mark Canha, Eduardo Escobar and Starling Marte have all signed with the Mets

MDS

the mets are going to still stink and these contracts arent going to do them any favors in 2 years but marte is going annihilate the phillies. you can lock that in 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like the Mets are going hard after Scherzer

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Seager joins Semien in Texas

Combined they'll make half a BILLION on their deals

PhillyPhreak54

SD

ice grillin you

someone look up for me why Kyle Seager retired...thanks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick