Rest Of Baseball - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2021, 12:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Arozarena is a helluva fun player to watch

MDS

how do the rays find these guys....meanwhile the phillies have luke williams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Their scoring department is next level.

ice grillin you

also its the phillies....they could steal the rays entire scouting department and they would magically suck at finding players
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 08, 2021, 12:58:46 PM
also its the phillies....they could steal the rays entire scouting department and they would magically suck at finding players

The Philadelphia Phillies:  Consistent Ineptitude Since 1883

PhillyPhreak54

White Sox stink.

Bummer.

Astros and Rays it'll be I suppose.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 08, 2021, 03:31:10 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 08, 2021, 12:58:46 PM

The Philadelphia Phillies:  Consistent Ineptitude Since 1883

it gets scary when you think of how inept their draft/develop system is. the last everyday OF they produced was pat burrell...a finished product they picked 1 overall

even a guy they traded away, domingo santana, who flashed potential is now in korea
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Good game with the BoSox and Rays.

farg the Braves

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2021, 11:41:17 PM
how do the rays find these guys....meanwhile the phillies have luke williams

QuoteHow they were built:

Here's a look at how the Rays assembled their roster. They've used 61 players, a franchise record, and this list includes anyone who's played a significant role this season -- not just those likely to crack the postseason roster.

Amateur Draft: Brandon Lowe, Kevin Kiermaier, Taylor Walls, Shane McClanahan, Josh Fleming, Brent Honeywell Jr., Josh Lowe

International signings: Wander Franco, Vidal Bruján

Major League free agents: Michael Wacha, Collin McHugh, Chris Archer, David Robertson

Minor League free agents: Mike Brosseau (non-drafted free agent), Louis Head, Dietrich Enns, Adam Conley, Ryan Sherriff

Trades: Mike Zunino (initially acquired via trade, re-signed as a free agent), Andrew Kittredge (initially acquired via trade, re-signed on a Minor League deal), Yandy Díaz, Joey Wendle, Austin Meadows, Manuel Margot, Nelson Cruz, Randy Arozarena, Brett Phillips, Ji-Man Choi, Francisco Mejía, Jordan Luplow, Ryan Yarbrough, Tyler Glasnow, Luis Patiño, Jeffrey Springs, Pete Fairbanks, Drew Rasmussen, J.P. Feyereisen, Matt Wisler, Chris Mazza, JT Chargois, Nick Anderson, Shane Baz

Rule 5 Draft: Ryan Thompson (Triple-A phase)
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

While the Phils were constructed on a drink napkin in some dive bar.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

kap gonna win a ring this year

PhillyPhreak54

Rays and Sawx in a long one with Nick Pivetta out there throwing great.

Geowhizzer

Tampa Bay just got robbed.  What a disgrace of a ruling.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Tampa got farged dry on that one

MDS

the rule is lame but it was called accurately

it doesnt matter anyway. 1 run scores on that, zunino still makes an out, sox hit a 2 run bomb.