Eli death watch

Started by fansince61, September 25, 2005, 08:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satoshi

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 25, 2005, 11:51:49 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2005, 11:45:06 PM
I can not believe they sing that awful, but funkily groovy, San Diego Super Chargers song in the stadium during games. What losers.

You mean
this? C'mon, you know you like it.

I love that. :-D

Sgt PSN

I couldn't hold out any longer.  I had to click on it because it provides me with an orgy of feelings.  Laughter, sadness, anger and nausia......in that order. 

First I start laughing because the song is funny.

Then I get sad because I can't help but feel sorry for Charger fan for having to endure that week after week. 

Then I get angry at the jackass(s) who wrote it and the team for allowing it to be heard by the public.

Then I just wanna puke.   

satoshi

Who sings that song? Amateur band or Bon Jovi?

QB Eagles

Quote from: Satoshi on September 26, 2005, 10:56:40 AM
Who sings that song? Amateur band or Bon Jovi?

"Captain QB & The Big Boys". Please note that I am not Captain QB... or am I? :paranoid

SD_Eagle5

On 'Inside the NFL' they showed highlights of the SD/Gmen game with all the Chargers fans with their Anti-Eli shtein. Tiki Barber was stretching and looked into the camera and said "these fans are gonna try to be hostile, but they forget we play in Philly every year"  :-D

Sgt PSN

MDS

Well, at least they get it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 28, 2005, 10:58:11 PM
On 'Inside the NFL' they showed highlights of the SD/Gmen game with all the Chargers fans with their Anti-Eli shtein. Tiki Barber was stretching and looked into the camera and said "these fans are gonna try to be hostile, but they forget we play in Philly every year"  :-D

:yay No one can out-Philly Philly.  :-D

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 28, 2005, 10:58:11 PM

Sweet.

I like Tiki and Gappy Toof. They understand its all in good fun.

PhillyGirl

I know, why do I hate myself whenever I laugh at Gappy or find myself kind of wishing he was an Eagle?

I feel all dirty and yucky.

Tiki, he can stay there. I don't give a rats ass about him.  :D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

My wife likes Tiki.  And Ronde.  Darn their good looks!  :sly