The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

dont look now but your temple owls are a borderline ncaa squad

a win over vilenova and no horrible loses gets them IN (probably)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

MDS

never doubt the heart of a champion
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

1988 number one temple beats nova

wednesday nova has their first big 5 game as a number one at north broad

then duke carolina afterwards

for one night cbb rules

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

god I wish I was at this game tonight

huge night of hoops in the city in general.....joe already stickin it to Dayton everyone in action cept obviously penn plus catholic league semis at the palestra

MDS

i got an offer to cover 1 of the cl semis but turned it down so i could watch temple

goooood call

ice grillin you

yeah what a disappointment this game has been

MDS

oh well nova will still lose in the 2nd round like they always do

ice grillin you

MDS

typical luck for philly sports that this dude goes to a non philly rival because his dad couldnt keep his rape in his pants

for anyone that doesnt know, temple had brunson locked down, mostly because they were giving pops a job on the bench. then he gets booked, they cant hire him (aaron mckie gets it instead) and the kid bolts for some small catholic school miles outside of philly.

and of course he murders temple

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

They tied the record for longest game. Drexel participated in the other. Kind of cool/crazy that 2 Philly schools were involved.

phattymatty

MDS

j's heart is torn tonight....houston/temple

heck who am i kidding. hes bout them coogs.

PhillyPhreak54

lol not a chance I would ever root for Houston over Philly