Game of Thrones

Started by Diomedes, February 24, 2013, 07:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

@smeags -- it seems like it will be 7 or 8 seasons.

smeags

wow. thats great if they can figure out what to do with books 4 & 5. iam assuming season 4 will end with book 3 ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

TexasEagle

Quote from: Munson on April 08, 2014, 03:45:51 PM
I'd pay a great deal of my zesty low income to see them do one season on either 1. Robert's Rebellion or 2. 10 episodes based on various histories and lores of Westeros, ie one episode about the Kingswood Brotherhood, one about the circumstances surrounding the Knight of the Laughing Tree, etc.

I'd be all in for this. The great thing about the SOIAF is, if they wanted to, they could string together stories and tales for years and not run out of material.

And I'm not quoting that picture but WTF? Someone has way too much time on their hands. That's just ridiculous.

Munson

We'll need more girls...girls, yes?

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

They did the same thing with Cersei saying yes as Jamie answered no when that narc girl knocked on the door to tell about Shae and Tyrion. I kind of like that the show doesn't always follow the books in that you don't necessarily know what will happen.

One thing that made me want to puke with the new episode was using that ultra cheesy horror film technique when Dontos was "chasing" Sansa, replete with the faux suspenseful music and Dontos' hand suddenly grabbing Sansa's shoulder- like he'd really sneak up on her like that. What's next, a hockey mask? That and the return of Jamie's idiotic full length wild west leather coat with the fringes.

Other than that though, pretty good start for S4.

Munson

Ummm.....farg yes?

Been waiting 3.2 seasons to see that shtein.

Eagles_Legendz

Eagaholic

Very good episode. Didn't know the wedding would happen so fast, seemed a little awkward that it came up so quick in the show. So Jamie tells Loras he won't marry Cersie. Looked like that would suit Oberyn just fine.

Btw, anybody have an all time favorite GOT line or lines? Right now mine is: (Tyrion to Pod as he tells Pod to keep up drinking)

"It's not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7tSTdgyBqw

smeags

i dont know if i cheered more for jimmys walk off hr or seeing joff croak at the wedding.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

people on twitter were complaining he didn't suffer enough.  i can't think of a worst way to die
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

I wish he would have gotten Theon Greyjoy treatment but his death was still satisfying. They set the scene up well talking about Robb Starks death at thd wedding and how awful that must have been.

Munson

Quote from: smeags on April 14, 2014, 09:40:29 AM
i dont know if i cheered more for jimmys walk off hr or seeing joff croak at the wedding.

As soon as he fell to the ground and started choking, I screamed "Die!!"....I felt very ironically like Joffery cheering that way haha.

Underrated part of this episode was Bran's....all those visions he had from the Heart Tree were cool....Seems like he has a pretty damn good ability with the warging and greensight, didn't think he'd be able to warg the eyes of the trees like that.

hbionic

Quote from: Munson on April 14, 2014, 11:56:34 AM

Underrated part of this episode was Bran's....all those visions he had from the Heart Tree were cool....Seems like he has a pretty damn good ability with the warging and greensight, didn't think he'd be able to warg the eyes of the trees like that.

Yeah, I jerked off to that.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 13, 2014, 11:33:44 PM
Adios Joff.

My only regret was that his demise wasn't at the point of Tyrion's blade.