5th Annual CF First round mock contest

Started by MURP, April 03, 2006, 04:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhanInDC

I have the worst mock draft submitted in the history of mock drafts. When I come in last place, I want a custom title to reflect that.

Murp, are you going to post everyone's submitted drafts when Saturday rolls around, or just tally the point totals and post them?

MDS loves penis
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MURP

I will post all of the Mocks Sat morning.

SunMo

i just sent mine in...it's the best, by best i mean terrible.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Dillen

I just sent mine in and I completely forgot Jimmy Williams. Awesome.

Wingspan

Quote from: Dillen37 on April 27, 2006, 03:15:47 PM

well my first one had vince young drafted twice along with Hali being drafted twice.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Father Demon

I just sent mine in, and I went through it three times hoping I didn't draft anyone twice.  Now that I've said it out loud, I really hope I didn't!   :-D
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Wingspan on April 27, 2006, 04:17:32 PM

well my first one had vince young drafted twice along with Hali being drafted twice.

I doubt Hali will be drafted once in the 1st round, let alone twice.

MURP

need a tie breaker answer. 

PhillyPhreak54

I am about to get to work on mine. Will have it in by 11:58:59pm

MURP

MOCKS ARE DUE TONIGHT

first round draft  so far I have entries from:

FFatPatt
Geowhizzer
PhattyMatty
DrunkMasterFlex
Wingspan
PhillyphaninDC
Myself
SunMo
Fansince61
Troystewart
Dillen37
DemonChildrenonturf

PhillyPhreak54

Ok, both of my entries are in.

This year is tough. The whole Leinart/Young thing throws a wrench in it. Actually the entire top 10 is a toss up more this year than I can remember in the past.

But the uncertainty is what will make this weekend awesome.

MDS

whats the big deal if i send it tommorrow? got somewhere big to go to, murpy?