AFC Tomfoolery Thread

Started by hbionic, August 16, 2004, 03:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

So far, best pick of the draft........hbionic!

Worst pick......Sarge.

Best team name.........hbionic

Worst team name..........Reidme

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

RomeyRome

Sarge has a great value pick, the worst pick in the draft by far is the #1 overall pick of Michael Vick.  Man what is Wingspan smokin?  He's gonna end up with second rate RBs at best, maybe one good WR and Vick.  THat's right, the NFC vs. AFC battle begins!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on August 16, 2004, 03:18:30 PM
So far, best pick of the draft........hbionic!

Yeah, great job picking a running back who was already playing behind a questionable line that has now lost it's best player for the year.  

:-D :-D

Sgt PSN

Naturally, Sir Chugs Alot is holding up the draft........AGAIN.  

JTrotterFan

Quote from: NB on August 16, 2004, 03:53:49 PM
Sarge has a great value pick, the worst pick in the draft by far is the #1 overall pick of Michael Vick.  Man what is Wingspan smokin?  He's gonna end up with second rate RBs at best, maybe one good WR and Vick.  THat's right, the NFC vs. AFC battle begins!

Remember...Wingnut didn't take Vick...he was given Vick because he didn't show up for the draft! :-D
2004 NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles!!

Wingspan

Quote from: JTrotterFan on August 16, 2004, 08:06:34 PM

Remember...Wingnut didn't take Vick...he was given Vick because he didn't show up for the draft! :-D

yeah yeah yeah  :paranoid
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Wooohoooo!

Chuggie Howser finally makes his selection.

....and the draft continues....

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Chugg Master Flex is down to about 2.5 hours.  

......and we wait.  

RomeyRome

Did he give a list, or was he just given Vick?

Sgt PSN

He was given Vick.  Dio explained how and why in one of the other threads.  

Basically, Wingspan thought he sent a list.  Dio never got it.  Dio used a 20 sided D&D die (or something) and rolled a 17 I believe.  Then, looking at CNNSi's top 75 players, Dio "awarded" player number 17 (Vick) to Wingspan.  

Seems like a fair solution imo.  Could have been worse...Dio could have just gave him Ricky Williams.  

Wingspan

Quote from: NB on August 17, 2004, 03:57:44 PM

Did he give a list, or was he just given Vick?

something happened and my email didnt go through with my 1st pick. and because of that, some magic dungeons and dragon spell gave me mike vick.

or something of the sorts.

i'm still gonna run away with the title though even with the most overrated QB of all time.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Wingspan

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 17, 2004, 03:50:58 PM
Chugg Master Flex is down to about 2.51.5 hours.  

......and we wait.  
Connection Problems

Sgt PSN

I hope he misses his pick and gets stuck with Troy Hambrick.   :-D

RomeyRome