No Hippos Jai Alai Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 28, 2009, 10:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

is not that exactly what i was talking about you idiot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wow the sixers are awful

they are literally trying as hard as they can to lose to the team that lost to the nets 24 hrs ago
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

unbelievable

godfather went brain dead again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

I'm 100% positive the Sixers would lose to the Nets if the two teams played tomorrow. The Sixers are the worst team in the NBA as it stands right now with the injuries and no AI yet.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

just read about what happened to World B. Free's wife last night...farging terrible shame
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

hmm...weird

QuoteWorld B. Free, the Sixers' ambassador of basketball, is denying fast-spreading reports that his wife was shot and killed in New York yesterday.

First off, he's not married.

According to a story in the New York Daily News, police and relatives said that Audrey Johnson, 51, was shot in the head in Brooklyn. The story reported that Johnson was Free's wife.

Reached through a spokesman this morning, Free said they had a relationship years ago but never were married.

"While they haven't spoken in quite a while, he does want to extend his condolences to her family and friends," the spokesman said, adding that Free would not speak further about the incident

SunMo

Rome

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

at least the first 3 quarters were fun

10 in a row and worse than the Knicks

PhillyPhreak54

Good to see AI back and the introduction.

Bad basketball again.

MDS

they are just god awful

the ai thing is over, it tapped out on the first basket. now its over.

keep losing and get JOHN WALL please
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

LBIggle

that mascot is still the worst thing invented.