Week Three - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 21, 2023, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

What looks to be a stinker kicks off this week. Giants at Niners.

Niners -10.5

Saquon is out. Aiyuk too.

QB Eagles

Giants will probably cover because everyone is bad on Thursday night.

PhillyPhreak54

I missed most of the 1H but saw Trent Williams somehow not get ejected for throwing a punch at AShawn Robinson

PhillyPhreak54

A lot of big names out again today.

Ugly schedule too. I struggled with my bullet strategy.

PhillyPhreak54

Dolphins! Tyreek is something else

PhillyPhreak54

And Minny is back to their fumbling ways

Hockenson just had one ripped from his hands

MDS

mac jones, zach wilson, david carr, bryce love...these are the 4 qbs on my teevee right now

not ideal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Zach Wilson is painful to watch. He's snuff videos in football form.

I mean that series there after the missed FG...WOOF

PhillyPhreak54

Jets fans are asking for Wentz. That's how bad it's gotten.

And the Fins decide to feature Achane today. This is why fantasy football is maddening.

MDS

i think i had mostert in both leagues, good thing i dont give a flying farg about either. what a dumb game.

jets need to go get cuzzo now. they aint winnin no games with wilson.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I do two leagues and always seem to start the wrong ones

PhillyPhreak54

If I'm Saleh I'm benching Wilson for Boyle. He cannot be worse than the MILF Hunter.

Broncos still making the same mistakes as last year with getting plays in

Trey Sermon getting run for Indy

MDS

houston was free money in the bullet...now they may knock out 40 people in survivor

dio's ravens taking a wet dump right now too

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the Jags look to be pretty zesty. The Doug honeymoon may be over

PhillyPhreak54

Steichen is dumb

He put the FG team out on 4th and goal. Then runs the offense out but doesn't factor in that the defense gets to sub too. And Baltimore correctly takes their time so the play clock runs out - delay of game.