The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I don't give doc much credit for anything, but the plan of herro sucks on defense so lets keep going after him was very satisfying to watch.  or maybe maxey just decided that all by himself but regardless, it was nice to be on the winning side of one player getting roasted time after time.

phattymatty

Quote from: phattymatty on March 22, 2022, 10:33:55 AM
I don't give doc much credit for anything, but the plan of herro sucks on defense so lets keep going after him was very satisfying to watch.  or maybe maxey just decided that all by himself but regardless, it was nice to be on the winning side of one player getting roasted time after time.

lol "Sixers attack bad defensive player" is the hot story in sixers media today. this should not be such a novel concept.  just shows how terrible the coaching has been the last few years. 

phattymatty

also guaranteed loss to the lakers old men tonight.  this team can not follow up a feel good win with another.

phattymatty

Wenyan Gabriel lol

MDS

i honestly feel like im a better jump shooter than harden and im awful at basketball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

feels like he hasn't hit a 3 in 2 weeks.

Don Ho

Harden, payback for your stupid flop.  Will be funny when they blow this game. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Damn the Sixers stink.  Bunch of scrubs slapping um' around like bitches.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Just throwing this out there: he ain't ever gonna play again

QuoteBen Simmons has yet to debut with the Brooklyn Nets due to a back injury. Last week, Simmons had an epidural injection due to the ongoing back issues.

"I think they're going to be cautious with it, but there's an expectation around the Nets that Ben Simmons will play this year," said Shams Charania on the Pat McAfee show. "It's going to be about him ramping up and feeling healthy.

"The problem with him is seeming every time he's gotten on the floor, he's had a flare up in his back. The hope is that now he's had the epidural injection last week, he feels better and hopefully whether it's in a week or whatever, he gets back on the floor and tries to ramp up."

Simmons last played in the Eastern Conference Semifinals in June.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

ben will play again.  he has no personality, emotions, etc. so he can't do anything else. 

probably smart to not bring him back just for the playoffs.  playoffs not really his bag.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2022, 01:09:27 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2022, 12:54:53 PM
he's a Hoyda.

why do you hate women so much?

I love women. Despite living in this state - I am not a GOP/Q/Magat

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2022, 01:31:33 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2022, 01:09:27 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2022, 12:54:53 PM
he's a Hoyda.

why do you hate women so much?

I love women. Despite living in this state - I am not a GOP/Q/Magat

I'm kidding but maybe don't use their sex organ as a pejorative
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

So calling him a funhole is off the table too?