The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Good God!  JoJo and Beard are 9-36 combined half way through Q4?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Sit Jo and Harden tomorrow. Take the non conference L.

ice grillin you

tonight gonna be crazy....cept no chance jo doesn't go 8-26 and joker a triple double
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Kelce lol.  what a stud.

phattymatty

damn jo came out ready today.  love it.

ice grillin you

Sixers have 4 pts in five minutes this quarter

ice grillin you

Woof that second quarter

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah wasn't a doubt they'd shtein away the lead

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Bench 4-24 tonight.  Works every time. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on March 14, 2022, 11:10:02 PM
Bench 4-24 tonight.  Works every time. 

You know the bench is especially atrocious when Doc actually keeps them on the bench as much as he did tonight. When Niang has a bad game they have absolutely no one who can step up. Green and Jordan are beyond washed. If bench players are going to suck that bad at least have them be 22 year olds with potential upside.

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 14, 2022, 10:05:20 PM
lol doc + harden

Gonna be patient and see how this plays out but not feeling a Harden extension. Not sure why he's not firing early from outside. He's a 2 trick pony, dribble the ball between his legs for 2 hours then step back 3 or drive the lane try to draw a foul or throw up a floater which I wish he'd do more of. I miss midrange bball. He's constantly getting double teamed and trying to dribble out of it instead of passing the ball off. Not sure why they're not exploiting Maxeys speed and having him drive to the net to draw off the double teams. Harden loves him some Niang...he also gets too cute with his passes.

The rest of the team is either missing wide open shots or passing off open looks and pump faking. There's zero rythym. I try not to put the blame on Doc but dude needs to step up. Danny Green needs to go away.

phattymatty

so predictable.  they had me fooled for a little bit by coming out so strong. 

the play that I will not forget from the last two games is harden hesitating on a wide open 3 and passing over to Niang for the shot.  the Sixers curse strikes again.

ice grillin you

That was one of the worst quarters I've ever seen

MDS

james harden is kinda bad ?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.