Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

horford and mattius 11 for their last 63 from beyond
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

thankful that horford was the smartest basketball player on the planet until 2 months ago. now he takes 7 contested 3s a night.

Don Ho

I missed the game but saw the stat chart after and almost crashed in traffic when I saw how many three's Horford attempted.  I drank the Kool-Aid when they signed him as I have always loved the guy but it's getting ugly.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

horford might be the worst signing in the history of the franchise

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

ai on the jump lookin like his entire diet is rum and cokes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

First quarter d was sexy as shtein.

phattymatty

Ben the best guy on the court again.

MDS

james ennis is legit awful at sports

phattymatty

That double clutch tomahawk layup would have been nice.

SD

No coincidence Ben looks like a top 5 player since Jo's been out

Geowhizzer

Just got home from my daughter's basketball game, checked the box score, and see that Neto has more time in the game than Simmons.

???

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 28, 2020, 07:56:49 PM
Just got home from my daughter's basketball game, checked the box score, and see that Neto has more time in the game than Simmons.

???

He was on fire so Brett left him in. It was definitely the right call.

ice grillin you

Simmons also can't play with Embiid so with him back it made even more sense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 29, 2020, 09:46:44 AM
Simmons also can't play with Embiid so with him back it made even more sense

Sadly we're all now coming to grips with this.

phattymatty