2017 Flyers Thread: The Youngins Be Comin

Started by ice grillin you, September 15, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

sean mcindoe does an awesome annual bandwagon column for the nhl playoffs where he ranks each playoff team, in terms of the strength of their bandwagon...

flyers came in 10th

No. 10: Philadelphia Flyers

Why you should get on board: They've got a young team that's probably better than you think, and if you're sick of Crosby and the Penguins then here's your first choice to root for their opponents. Plus if you're a Flyers fan, you get to go around harassing everyone about Claude Giroux's MVP case.

Why you shouldn't: It's the Flyers, so it goes without saying that the goaltending is a question mark. Also, even the Avalanche won more games during the season, so the chances of a long run seem dicey.

Bottom line: They're not a bad option. Philadelphia wins everything these days, so you might as well get in early.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

It's early but the Flyers are outplaying them. Goalie blows

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on April 11, 2018, 07:23:43 PM
It's early but the Flyers are outplaying them. Goalie blows

murray has been bad this year....the difference in the series is the pens have true finishers...and three lines of them

Rome

They literally had 2 more points in the regular season or a 1 game difference out of 82.  They're not the 77 Canadiens, IGY.  Slow your funeral procession. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 11, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
They literally had 2 more points in the regular season or a 1 game difference out of 82.  They're not the 77 Canadiens, IGY.  Slow your funeral procession.

the flyers suck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the penguins couldnt give a farg about the regular season they about cups....but thats not even what i was talking about

im talking about their offense being something that good defenses and goalies cant stop much less the flyers....i think just about any playoff team right now would take the penguins third line as their second...their offense is just crazy deep

Rome

Rome

Quote from: MDS on April 11, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

the flyers suck

Awesome.  You haven't seen ten minutes total in your life.  Stfu junior. 

MDS

SD

Neurvirth almost stole the series against the Caps a few seasons ago no idea why they'd stick with Elliott

ice grillin you

eliott is by no means good and he might even still be hurt but the goalie is irrelevant....for the flyers to have any chance and they dont they would have to score with the pens...they arent stopping them over a full series

think about this the penguins have derek brassard and phil kessel on their THIRD line

Rome

Quote from: MDS on April 11, 2018, 07:50:14 PM
yea theyre playing great, my bad

You honestly wouldn't know the difference.  IGY is just trolling or reverse trolling or whatever the farg he does.  You're just plain ignorant about the sport.  That's fine, though  It's a free country. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 11, 2018, 07:57:33 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 11, 2018, 07:50:14 PM
yea theyre playing great, my bad

You honestly wouldn't know the difference.  IGY is just trolling or reverse trolling or whatever the farg he does.  You're just plain ignorant about the sport.  That's fine, though  It's a free country. 

if garth snow is going to be this bad they outta put sean burke in