Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

27 holes tomorrow
18 on Saturday

100+ degree heat index
Tons of alcohol

Pray for me

Rome

Welcome to Saturday and Sunday every week of the summer for me.

Hoyda.

smeags

why do you hate yourself so much ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Well I'm about dead. Awful day. 27 is too much for me when it's summer in Texas.

Played zesty on the first nine - 48

Second round was a scramble so we didn't have individual scores but by the back nine I was cooked.

Rome

It had to be over 100 heat index today in that hell hole.  It was hot as a mofo today here but at least we get the sea breeze and the afternoon t-storms to cool it off a bit.    I'm playing tomorrow afternoon starting @ 11:30.  Should be delightful out there.

PhillyPhreak54

Hot as hell with humidity and no breeze

I am so zapped I didn't even drink much tonight.

Don Ho

Good God j.  I did 36 once about 15 years ago and it sucked balls.  18 in the morning, lunch, tried to get out of 18 after lunch but after being called a Hoyda, bitch, etc. by my boss I said "OK, it's on now dickface".  By 27 I was like "farg this".
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

no chance i could do 18 and not get too drunk afterwards to play another hole much less another 18
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Don it was a bitch yesterday. The tourney organizer has done this for almost 20yrs and it's always last week of June. If he did it in April or March it wouldn't be as brutal.

Igy I learned my lesson with getting shteinfaced while golfing in the heat a couple years ago. Buddy and I went through 18 holes and a case of beer and I vowed to never to do it again. I'll drink when golfing but not when a swampy 95 degrees.

Today I didn't think we would play because it stormed it's ass off last night. They delayed us an hour and started us in a drizzle and it wasn't as bad as yesterday with the heat. Humid as shtein but cloudy.

I shot the best I've ever shot today. It was a four man scramble but I had the most playable shots of the foursome. I've corrected my slice issues for the most part. I still had some where I left the club face wide open but I think I've finally convinced my bottom hand to stay aligned with the top.

Walked away this weekend with $100 in winnings so not all for naught

ice grillin you

im like a mailman when it comes to drinking
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lololol awesome

Rome

I played the worst round of golf I've played in months yesterday.  I had more doubles than a barfly.  It's sickening out weather-wise.  I would like to play earlier but I can't get the dipshteins I play with to get out earlier in the morning.  Oh well...

Rome

I woke up at 5:00 AM to watch golf.  Somebody hold me...

smeags

you and the five people in the stands saw some windy action.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 17, 2015, 02:01:54 PM
I woke up at 5:00 AM to watch golf.  Somebody hold me...

8:00 pm here for start of round 2B.  Holy shtein is it a wind tunnel out there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.