Super Bowl LVIII

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 28, 2024, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Loool the Niners hate their practice field. They put grass over unlv's turf and the Niners said it's too soft.

Hope the turf for the game is the same shtein as the Eagles had to deal with last season

MDS

whats amazing about last year's super bowl was the eagles and chiefs had to play on completely different fields. really unfair. oh wait. what!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I figured your pops would be the one to chime in on that. But you got in first.

Field sucked.

Hope it sucks for SF too so they can bitch

PhillyPhreak54

Let's go Chiefs.

Got them and a bunch of props tied to them.

And for some reason Big Dom is on the sideline. Maybe wants to farg Greenlaw up?

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Niners started hot but fumbleeeeerooski

PhillyPhreak54

Chiefs offense is dead.

I feel like Andy is channeling his inner Brian Johnson with here screens.

PhillyPhreak54

God damn now Pacheco fumbled inside the 10.

Brutal

PhillyPhreak54

Greenlaw just tore his ACL running out onto the field

And the Chiefs start out their drive with intentional grounding

This game is booty

PhillyPhreak54

Was a bad call in grounding

But Mahomes is under duress

PhillyPhreak54

10-0 Niners

Dumbshtein penalty by KC

And now Jawan Jennihgs throws a TD to McCaffrey (o2.5 players to throw a pass hits tho)

Kelce also went ham on Andy and bumped him on the sideline

Munson

Chiefs scoring before half and right after half seems about right here
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

I don't give a shtein what happens in this game, but holy farg, watching the Niners defense hit, swarm, play like possessed human beings is kind of a breath of fresh air after watching the SS Patricia go down in flames.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I have the KC 7 and SF 0 square for a g - that one hurt.

Plus SFs TD shouldn't have counted due to an illegal OL downfield

Diomedes

The halftime entertainment blows.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger