2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Who the hell was calling that disaster of an offense? Christ.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on January 20, 2006, 04:15:05 PM

Yes, it was Christ.  And he hates the Skins. 

qwert246

Don Breaux and Jack Burns would call the plays from up in the booth, then Gibbs had the final say before the play went out.   
Problem was personnel, not playcalling.  When Brunell would throw downfield, the offense was among the top in the league.  Brunell as the season went on was half of what he was to start the season. 

rjs246

Quote from: qwert246 on January 20, 2006, 04:46:14 PM

Problem was personnel, not playcalling.

Of course it was. Gibbs is infallable. He's totally up on today's NFL.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on January 20, 2006, 04:58:38 PM
Quote from: qwert246 on January 20, 2006, 04:46:14 PM

Problem was personnel, not playcalling.

Of course it was. Gibbs is infallable. He's totally up on today's NFL.
like challenges and the such.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MadMarchHare

How many times has Steinbrenner picked up a guy in September, just to keep him off the roster of an opponent that may need him?

Ego trip.
Anyone but Reid.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteSAUNDERS SQUEEZED 'SKINS WITH PHONY OFFER?

Word around the league is that new taterskins offensive coordinator Al Saunders squeezed some extra coin out of Dan Snyder's deep pockets this week by telling the 'Skins that he was sitting on an offer to become the next coach of the Oakland Raiders.

The only problem is that, you know, the Raiders never actually made him an offer to become their next head coach.

On one hand, it's good negotiating tactics.  On the other hand, it's pretty a shaky foundation on which to launch Saunders' career in D.C.

From PFT

Rome

Shaky foundation?

Jesus... you gotta be kidding me.

:-D :-D

jeffreyjpa

I wonder if that might, you know, compromise the "trust factor" for the second heir apparent.  :-D

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteHi Everyone,

Anybody willing to take a week or so off work to attend the Sean Taylor trial, or at least sit outside the courthouse in protest? This is an innocent man and I think the judge/jury needs to see the support he has from a few thousand taterskin fans. The world would probably be a better place if he had shot those punks anyway, they should be thanking him for sparing their lives. The fact that this man is on trial is a travesty.

QuoteDo you know if it will be a jury trial? If so, I have my reservations with the trial being in Florida, Dolphin/Jaguar/Buc fans may be inclined to send him to jail for their own selfish reasons.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 21, 2006, 07:34:40 PM
QuoteHi Everyone,

Anybody willing to take a week or so off work to attend the Sean Taylor trial, or at least sit outside the courthouse in protest? This is an innocent man and I think the judge/jury needs to see the support he has from a few thousand taterskin fans. The world would probably be a better place if he had shot those punks anyway, they should be thanking him for sparing their lives. The fact that this man is on trial is a travesty.

QuoteDo you know if it will be a jury trial? If so, I have my reservations with the trial being in Florida, Dolphin/Jaguar/Buc fans may be inclined to send him to jail for their own selfish reasons.

No freaking way.  Is this Art?  This is idiocy even for him.

PhillyGirl

Wow, thats just disgusting. On so many levels.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

No, not Arthur. Some random douche who probably adopted the single spit theory in Tampa.

"That loogie was going back...and to the left. Back...and to the left. It did not hit Governor Pittman after going through President Taylor's facemask"

Feva

<---------- Speechless.  :o

QuoteHi Everyone,

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

QuoteHi Everyone,

youve got to be kidding me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.