2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henchmanUK

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 04, 2005, 08:19:22 AM
Quote from: henchmanUK on October 04, 2005, 06:09:12 AM
Give Gibbs credit...

no
:-D but saying Au Revoir to LeVar would be the first good move the Skins have made in ages. They should have kept Pierce though. Linebackers that can tackle are always more valuable than linebackers that can't.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Larry

More Mahe please.

skin48

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2005, 12:42:08 AM
Quote from: archer on October 03, 2005, 09:16:09 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 03, 2005, 09:10:41 PM
"Worst 3-0 team ever"

Skins blow.

How bout....Eagles...worst running game in the NFL...ouch

How 'bout the vaunted Joe Gibbs running attack gaining 3.9 ypc?

Or the fact that your team has ZERO rushing TDs?

But then again, TDs are a rare occurance in Washington. Right?

Eagles almost outscore your team in one game.

37 points for Eagles in 1 game
43 points for Washington in 4 games
I would look at those suspect defenses you have played.  The only decent defense Philly has played gave them their L.

MURP

QuoteUpdating previous reports, the Associated Press reports former Washington taterskins RB Timmy Smith, who set a Super Bowl rushing record in 1988, was formally charged Monday, Oct. 3, with intentionally possessing cocaine with intent to distribute, a charge that carries a lesser penalty than previously announced. A hearing was scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 6. The charges filed today didn't include conspiracy and carry a minimum five-year sentence, with a maximum of 40 years in prison and a fine of up to $2 million.

rjs246

Arguing with Skins fans is maddening. Every year they believe that their team is good, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

They won 9-7 against a terrible chicago team.
They won 14-13 against a team that dominated them for 45 minutes and then proceded to make no effort on offense in the fourth quarter. Parcells gave that game away by being stupid with his offense.
They won 20-17 in OT because the Seahawks' kicker missed not one, but two field goals.

Easily the worst 3-0 team that I can remember, but instead of seeing things through reasonable eyes, they feel the need to brag and boast.

Makes it all the funnier when their team inevitably falls apart.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

Quote from: rjs246 on October 04, 2005, 11:19:54 AM

and thats what makes it all worth while.  ha. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: skin48 on October 04, 2005, 11:14:20 AM
I would look at those suspect defenses you have played.  The only decent defense Philly has played gave them their L.

Meanwhile, the taterskins have put up gaudy numbers against mediocre defense.

Philly travels to Dallas this week.  You think they'll hold the Birds to 14, or even 20?

Don't even compare your offense to ours.  Seriously.

MDS

Yea because basically shutting the Chief offense down except for 1 drive (other 3 tds: shortfield, garbage time, kick return) is not a good performence.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: skin48 on October 04, 2005, 11:14:20 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2005, 12:42:08 AM
Quote from: archer on October 03, 2005, 09:16:09 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 03, 2005, 09:10:41 PM
"Worst 3-0 team ever"

Skins blow.

How bout....Eagles...worst running game in the NFL...ouch

How 'bout the vaunted Joe Gibbs running attack gaining 3.9 ypc?

Or the fact that your team has ZERO rushing TDs?

But then again, TDs are a rare occurance in Washington. Right?

Eagles almost outscore your team in one game.

37 points for Eagles in 1 game
43 points for Washington in 4 games

Funny thing is that your offense struggles against zesty defenses.

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on October 04, 2005, 01:50:05 PM
Yea because shutting the Chief basically shutting the Chief offense down except for 1 drive (other 3 tds: shortfield, garbage time, kick return) is not a good performence.

That is some good sentencing.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: rjs246 on October 04, 2005, 01:51:21 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 04, 2005, 01:50:05 PM
Yea because shutting the Chief basically shutting the Chief offense down except for 1 drive (other 3 tds: shortfield, garbage time, kick return) is not a good performence.

That is some good sentencing.

I aint got none excuses, me just a idiota

skin48

Quote from: rjs246 on October 04, 2005, 11:19:54 AM
Arguing with Skins fans is maddening. Every year they believe that their team is good, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

They won 9-7 against a terrible chicago team.
They won 14-13 against a team that dominated them for 45 minutes and then proceded to make no effort on offense in the fourth quarter. Parcells gave that game away by being stupid with his offense.
They won 20-17 in OT because the Seahawks' kicker missed not one, but two field goals.

Easily the worst 3-0 team that I can remember, but instead of seeing things through reasonable eyes, they feel the need to brag and boast.

You are just like the media...all they want to do is say we havent beaten anyone but fail to point out the bucs and bengals 8 wins came against teams with a combined reccord of 6-22.  We won the games.  Chicago is not terrible...they will win the north.  Seattle will also win their division.

JTrotter Fan

You still haven't beaten the Eagles...and you won't.  You'll get your wake up call eventually...twice!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

rjs246

Quote from: skin48 link=topic=16088.msg3
You are just like the media...all they want to do is say we havent beaten anyone but fail to point out the bucs and bengals 8 wins came against teams with a combined reccord of 6-22.  We won the games.  Chicago is not terrible...they will win the north.  Seattle will also win their division.

The team that wins the North isn't terrible? You're an idiot. This is laughable.

Let them eat bootstraps.