2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: MURP on August 30, 2005, 02:20:07 PM
Quote from: mooby on August 30, 2005, 02:09:00 PM
henchmanuk said that losing Antonio Pierce hurts, he thought he was a hell of player, and the giants will finish 2nd in the NFC East. I asked him if he knew who A.P. was before the start of last season, because then, he was nothing but a backup outside linebacker who got pushed into the starting role in the middle because our starter there went down for the season. It's amazing how everyone thinks Pierce was so awesome, yet they don't even know his history. He was an undrafted free agent who spent some years with the Skins being a backup, he starts for one season, has a good season, and everyone assumes he's some hot shtein.

so your saying losing Pierce doesnt hurt just because of his backround?  nonsense.

The Eagles find udrafted free agents who contribute all the time. Greg Lewis,  Artis Hicks and Hank Fraley  are all undrafted free agents who START for the Eagles this year.   Sam Rayburn and Hollis Thomas were also undrafted free agents who contribute to the team. 

Psst... Hollis is starting or rather he's currently listed as the starter on the team depth chart.

Carry on...

:cfhead

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Bigskinbauer on August 30, 2005, 03:47:20 PM
so everyone agrees that the taterskins have a better D than the eagles?

No; however, I will concede the taterskins do have a very good defense.

PhillyGirl

Too bad it'll take a shutout for them every week in order to eek out some wins this year.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

The Skins season is gonna look a lot like Barker.   Ugly and Worthless.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hkHog

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 30, 2005, 06:02:59 PM

How are they not better when they gave up less yards AND less points and were on the field much longer?

MURP

PhillyGirl

hkHog

This was in another thread that I had started:

Quote from: Jerome99RIPI Googled the phrase "taterskins suck" and got 50,600 hits.

Some of them are hysterical.

I Googled "Eagles Suck" and I got 219,000 hits! :-D :-D

Rome

Quote from: hkHog on August 30, 2005, 08:14:07 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on August 30, 2005, 06:02:59 PM

How are they not better when they gave up less yards AND less points and were on the field much longer?

Moron:

The Eagles opponents had the ball for 31:34 in 2004 while the taterskins opponents had the ball for 28:41.

Try again with the limp-dick time of possession angle.

Rome

Quote from: hkHog on August 30, 2005, 08:22:28 PM
This was in another thread that I had started:

Quote from: Jerome99RIPI Googled the phrase "taterskins suck" and got 50,600 hits.

Some of them are hysterical.

I Googled "Eagles Suck" and I got 219,000 hits! :-D :-D

Started by 219,000 taterskins fans who're embittered to the point of suicide over the Eagles utter domination of their pitiful team for the entire decade of the 2000s.

Rome