2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Jesus, this thread is farging retarded. Skins fans talking shtein is a joke until they prove they can do anything remotely threatening. Until then it's all wishful thinking. Stop entertaining their fantasies as though they are legitimate fer chrissakes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

archer

Take a look at Dawkins game ending interception last year in the skins game. Watch it frame by frame, the ball hit the ground before he had control, we'll give you the win, we won't this year ;D

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: archer on August 28, 2005, 10:32:58 PM
Take a look at Dawkins game ending interception last year in the skins game. Watch it frame by frame, the ball hit the ground before he had control, we'll give you the win, we won't this year ;D
:-D  I love the skins fan responses.  RJS your right there is something in the water
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

archer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 28, 2005, 10:37:27 PM
:-D  I love the skins fan responses.  RJS your right there is something in the water

I'll try and find the link

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: archer on August 28, 2005, 10:47:14 PM

You're still crying about last season?  :-D What a loser.

Us 13-3 NFC Champs
You 6-10 Tied for last place

We've beaten you 8 out of the last 10 games or something crazy like that. Your team sucks, Gibbs is tainting his legacy, Snyder is a farging moron. Happy?

Bigskinbauer

first off that is why we think ramsey makes horrible choices sometimes, that was an INT,even if it wasn't no differense for either team.  It didn't touch the ground, it was bobbled but it was an INT.  taterskins need ramsey to make better decisions or we aren't going no where.  Most fans know that our season is in the hands of Ramsey.  That was an INT and it was a farging dumb pass by ramsey. 
GO TERPS

Justice Hog

Okay, I'm a taterskins fan so I suppose you all will discount my views as being a "homer".  That's fine but I'm gonna say what's on my mind nonetheless.

For those of you that think the Skins will finish 6-10, 7-9, you just don't have a whole lot of football "smarts".  The taterskins have revamped their offense, have a great upgrade at WR which will spread the field, will run a more wide-open running attack that will fully utilize Portis and Chris Cooley will make the Pro Bowl this year...just wait and see.  In a nutshell, this offense is gonna hurt people.

On defense, the Skins really didnt' lose much in Pierce and Smoot.  Pierce was a 2nd-string player that got called to duty and played admirably all year.  He won't do that 2 years in a row.  Smoot gives too much cushion to WRs so I wasn't sorry to see him go at all.

Someone told me (and I may certainly be wrong) that if the taterskins averaged just 20 points/game last year on offense, they would have finished 12-4 or 11-5.  Were they that good last year?  Absolutely not.  Will they be that good this year?  Absolutely not.

I will say with a lot of confidence that I expect at least a 9-7 year from this team this year....and I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they finished 10-6.

Look for the taterskins to give the Eagles two very hard fought games this year.  I, for one, hope all of you fans (as well as the Eagles players) discount the Skins.  If you do, boy will you be in for a rude awakening.
---
Justice Hog
Newark, Delaware

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on August 28, 2005, 09:36:38 PM
Jesus, this thread is farging retarded. Skins fans talking shtein is a joke until they prove they can do anything remotely threatening.

You're not threatened by these guys?  They will so bust a cap in yo' ass and drive off in their Volkswagen Cabriolet. 

Bigskinbauer

IF our offense improves there is little we can not do, Eagle fans i wnat an outside view what is messed up on our team player wise.  No shtein about snyder or salary cap, what on the field is messed up.  Ramsey is the only thing in my opinion and he will improve. 
GO TERPS

archer

Quote from: archer on August 28, 2005, 10:47:14 PM

Here's the link, slow it down at the end and tell me that it should'nt have been challenged! :paranoid

http://extremeskins.com/CrazyZeb/Week14vsPHI19_RamseyWTF.mpg

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Justice Hog on August 28, 2005, 11:01:59 PM
Okay, I'm a taterskins fan so I suppose you all will discount my views as being a "homer".  That's fine but I'm gonna say what's on my mind nonetheless.

For those of you that think the Skins will finish 6-10, 7-9, you just don't have a whole lot of football "smarts".  The taterskins have revamped their offense, have a great upgrade at WR which will spread the field, will run a more wide-open running attack that will fully utilize Portis and Chris Cooley will make the Pro Bowl this year...just wait and see.  In a nutshell, this offense is gonna hurt people.

On defense, the Skins really didnt' lose much in Pierce and Smoot.  Pierce was a 2nd-string player that got called to duty and played admirably all year.  He won't do that 2 years in a row.  Smoot gives too much cushion to WRs so I wasn't sorry to see him go at all.

Someone told me (and I may certainly be wrong) that if the taterskins averaged just 20 points/game last year on offense, they would have finished 12-4 or 11-5.  Were they that good last year?  Absolutely not.  Will they be that good this year?  Absolutely not.

I will say with a lot of confidence that I expect at least a 9-7 year from this team this year....and I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they finished 10-6.

Look for the taterskins to give the Eagles two very hard fought games this year.  I, for one, hope all of you fans discount the Skins as well as the Eagles.  If you do, boy will you be in for a rude awakening.

I remember seeing a similar post in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004  :)

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Justice Hog on August 28, 2005, 11:01:59 PM

you've got to be shteinting me.

Last year, Pierce was so farging good that he made Trotter look like a waste in Skinsland. All Skins fans talked about was how Trotter sucked and that Pierce was 500 times the MLB Trotter EVER was or would be. AND that he was younger....AND that his knees were great. You all slobbered over Pierce so much it made the rest of us all sick.

And Smoot? LMFAO...NOW he sucks? LOL...we've been telling Skins fans that for years. But all we got in return was that he was better than anyone on our secondary.  ::) 

Don't act like the is our first time on the big, ole, world wide web.  :-D  We've been reading skinsfan bullshtein for years. Don't backpedal. You look like an ass.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

archer

Quote from: Bigskinbauer on August 28, 2005, 11:01:16 PM
first off that is why we think ramsey makes horrible choices sometimes, that was an INT,even if it wasn't no differense for either team.  It didn't touch the ground, it was bobbled but it was an INT.  taterskins need ramsey to make better decisions or we aren't going no where.  Most fans know that our season is in the hands of Ramsey.  That was an INT and it was a farging dumb pass by ramsey. 

check it out, slow it down, was not an int, should have been challenged:

PhillyGirl

Quote from: archer on August 28, 2005, 11:07:32 PM
Quote from: Bigskinbauer on August 28, 2005, 11:01:16 PM

check it out, slow it down, was not an int, should have been challenged:

LOL, Skins fans arguing now. On OUR board. LMFAO
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

And PS...He tucked the ball under his arm before he hit the ground. Not bobbling it. It was not even CLOSE to being a bad call. It was an interception.