The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 08, 2013, 10:58:43 PM
Mike Richards scored with nine seconds left to take Game 5 into OT.

I kept waiting for him to score the winning goal just to rub our faces further into it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

QuoteThe Pittsburgh Penguins have given head coach Dan Bylsma a two-year contract extension that runs through the 2015-16 season, general manager Ray Shero announced today

ice grillin you

so how classic was that game last night...couldnt get up for work this morning and had to take a late train....which is weird because i can drink until 5am and get up at 10...but i cant go to bed at 2 and wake up at 5 with no drinking involved
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Definitely an entertaining game.  By that third overtime you could tell they had no legs - just looked like they were skating through mud.  They were still giving it all, though.

And kudos to Crawford - he saved Chicago's ass several times during the overtimes.

PhillyPhreak54

I made it to the end of the 2nd OT and then crashed

BigEd76

Malkin gets a new 8/$76M deal with full no-trade clause

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 13, 2013, 11:06:17 AM
I made it to the end of the 2nd OT and then crashed

One great thing about the SCF being during summer break for me.  Don't have to get up in the morning.

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 13, 2013, 11:47:37 AM
Malkin gets a new 8/$76M deal with full no-trade clause

lol classic easy right there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

bobrovsky winning the vezina is hilarious.  gotta love the flyers and goalies.

Eagaholic

holy shtein, Chicago pulls the goalie and scores 2 goals in 17 seconds to go up 3-2

Eagaholic

...and win the cup. Crazy end, wow.

SD

What a massive choke job by Boston

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Wow.  From empty net for Chicago to losing the Cup in 17 seconds.

According to my clock, Bryzgalov should be bought out by 10:54 Wednesday night.  10:55 is too farging late.