Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

musgrove is teeing them up but they aint missing...a few weeks ago they most certainly were

the braves never lose so whatever, they are on a 5 month march to the 4 seed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

bohm is out of his farging mind

20 for his last 32 by my count
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

his bb:k rate this year is the biggest thing. he was never a big walker before. he should hit his career high in walks by june at this rate. still just on a 20 homer pace which is probably going to be his downfall as a long term asset.

but for now drink it up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe Uncle Middy should plan on keeping Bohm around for awhile

MDS

7 year deal because hes had a good month?

if you think alec bohm is going to be an effective player when hes 33, i...i cannot help you

PhillyPhreak54

Who said seven years

MDS

they have him for 2 more years then a QO season in 27 if you need to get down that route. that takes him to 30 and thats it and thats all. 

PhillyPhreak54

Hope the bats stay hot tonight. Facing Cease

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2024, 11:39:08 PMbohm is out of his farging mind

20 for his last 32 by my count

Still out of his farging mind

What a shot

PhillyPhreak54

"Bohm stinks. Trade him" - mds

Don Ho

Good God Ranger!  Beautiful shtein
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2024, 09:59:19 PM"Bohm stinks. Trade him" - mds

thats exactly what i said, you nailed it!

PhillyPhreak54

Well they'll need him again today since Walker is starting