Big Head

Started by Yeti, August 18, 2005, 11:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

There are certain things I will miss about the chemical plant.  We have a guy out on the floor they call "Big Head" for obvious reason.  He is proud of his enormous melon.  A guy started 6 months ago with the same physical attributes.  They call him "Noggin".  Noggin and Big Head don't like each other.  Until now they worked on different shifts.  Noggin started on first shift a few weeks ago and there was some friction.  I went down to the break room just now and the guys are measuring their heads to see whos head is the biggest.  They have one of those fabric tape measures chicks use.  They asked me what was the best way to measure to figure out the winner.  I told them to determine who has the biggest head they would have to take weight into consideration. 

That ought to keep them busy for a while.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Susquehanna Birder

Tell them they need to measure it in water. Take a wash basin fill it to the top, then measure how much water spills out when they shove their head in.

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: Yeti on August 18, 2005, 11:10:44 AM
  I told them to determine who has the biggest head they would have to take weight into consideration. 

I can tell you that "true" big heads are not really changed that much from the neck up due to weight, you can lose 100 lbs and still have a huge head(s).  :paranoid
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

T_Section224

i get the feeling he gave them that challenge to occupy their time, not to prove scientifically which one is actually larger.

yeti is sneaky like that.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Yeti

I am sitting in my office hoping no one got decapatated.

Hbionic

T_Section224

oddly enough i'm sitting in mine hoping someone's did.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Yeti

One of the floor managers came in and said the guys were lying on the ground and resting their head on a floor scale.

:-D  I will miss being King of the Stupid People.

Hbionic

Diomedes

:-D 

That is somehow both utterly predictable and also unbelievable. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Fan_Since_64

:-D

Thank you for my best laugh of the day, Yeti. You will definitely be missed when you go!

henchmanUK

Quote from: Yeti on August 18, 2005, 11:10:44 AMI told them to determine who has the biggest head they would have to take weight into consideration.

:-D Nice one. Mmmmmmm, enormous melons. :drool
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

mikey418

Quote from: Yeti on August 18, 2005, 04:42:29 PM
One of the floor managers came in and said the guys were lying on the ground and resting their head on a floor scale.

:-D  I will miss being King of the Stupid People.

Haha...I was thinking that they would do that as I read this thread and boom....there it is.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett