Week 9 - Cowboys: It's Your Destiny

Started by MDS, October 29, 2023, 05:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

QB Eagles

farging christ i might need medical intervention to unclench my icehole after that game

Don Ho

I need a break from Philadelphia sports for a while.  I should be jumping up and down, but I'm about to tear my TV off the wall and throw it out onto the street.  This coaching staff is farging brain dead. And if people try to call the Eagles the best team in football they need to be farging committed immediately.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

For once they tried to give a game away and failed.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Guys I was close to  having to be committed to a padded room.

Just utter wretched defense. And the god damn flag fest. Unreal. The roughing call was such bullshtein.

Thank god there's a bye bc my mental health needs it

Don Ho

I can't believe I am saying this "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Sixers"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Zanshin

Just like they drew it up. The play calls on both sides of the ball on those last possessions were brutal. The win almost felt like a loss. But it wasn't, so there's that.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm exhausted. What a stressful game.

The playcalling by Johnson has to improve. That third down pass to AJ when they needed to bleed clock was absurd.

I know Dallas has a good aggressive defense. But come up with something better. Roll the pocket. A shallow cross. Hell a screen. Something other than that. Or better yet - don't put them in third and long.

Also the playcalling by Desai was lousy. The soft off coverage and zone shtein has to stop. Just letting teams shred between the hashes is stupid. Maybe a compromise and when it's third and long you have someone play bump? It's aggravating.

The bye comes right when it's needed. I fear Goedert is out for awhile. But everyone else needs a break to heal up. Just getting smashed by the injury bug.

8-1 is great. They needed to stack wins bc of how rough the upcoming schedule is.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

lito and arkansas fred roaming the lots before the game...lito is super short, maybe hes a slot in todays game and thats being kind

i felt like they were more dolphins fans than cowboys fans. also 85% of the stadium was in kelly green. they had to make so much god damn money with those jerseys. farging hell.

what a stupid game. i was happy with everything right up to the 3rd and 3 deep ball to aj, which i believe was a hurts decision. underneath stuff was there, there was space to move, just an asinine ball. things just got weird and ridiculous but they did just enough.

anyway, the eagles pretty much have the nfc east won now. its gonna be super tough for dallas to catch them.
8 wins + 3 locks at the end of the year + 5 tough games upcoming. i cant see 0-5, so im giving them 1. thats 12. dallas wont get to 12. #1 seed? we'll see, lotta variables.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Don Ho

You had me at Arkansas Fred todd!  Fortunate to see him catch a touchdown from Randall in 1990 at The Vet, unfortunately they lost on the last play of the game to Colts. One of my all-time favorite Eagles!

Geowhizzer

So... in the middle of the second quarter, my internet went out.  And with that, so did YouTube TV.

Sounds like it may have been better for my mental health.

Go Birds.